Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's official...

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and Joyous Kwanzaa everyone!  Or perhaps I should just say happy Christmahanukwanzakah to you!   

So I officially closed on the house this afternoon.  We were able to get everything signed in less than 45 minutes. and when all is said and done I will be enjoying my new home for more than $300 a month less than what my rent here at San Lagos is... (and this is including home insurance and property tax!)  I was able to lock in my interest rate at 5.00% and will get the keys and start moving on Monday the 29th of December.  So now I have five days to get packing and thus far I have packed one box of stuff...  But five days should be plenty of time... right???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on this super-awesome blog post: