Saturday, March 20, 2010

Heavenly Bed (sort of)

So its time for my annual bedding upgrade... I have always wanted to have the Westin Heavenly Bed at home, but could never afford it.  Thanks to Macy's I have been able to reproduce the heavenly bed for less than 20% of the cost!  The Charter Club Damask Stripe 500 Thread Count bedding set is great and I saved big $$$ with 55% off this week through a combination of discount offers (I saved more than I spent!)

The white-on-white satin and matte striping adds a nice effect and the fact that the entire set is iron free and wrinkle resistant straight out of the dryer is just an added bonus.   It is incredibly soft bedding and it is like sleeping in a cloud.  Now I will have to avoid eating those cheddar biscuits in bed though...  that will be tough!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on this super-awesome blog post: