Friday, June 6, 2008

The countdown has begun!

Well this is my first attempt at a 'blog' post...  I am down to 28 days until I leave Bowling Green for the last time ever.  Then it is on to Glendale, Arizona to begin my teaching career.  As I have begun the packing process I am truly amazed at how much stuff I have... even after throwing 70% of my junk away 10 months ago when I moved from my old apartment downtown to my current apartment on the north end of B.G.  

But now I have to consolidate everything that I am taking with me on my 2000 mile drive to Phoenix to fit inside of my Toyota Prius... While the Prius is much roomier than the VW Beetle I used to drive, it is still way too small to fit my entire life into and I am baffled as to how I will manage to fit everything I plan to take with me in it... So much junk, so little space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on this super-awesome blog post: