Sunday, June 8, 2008

Wii Quest

Ok, So my stepmother Hallie called me today to tell me that the Meijer Ads for this week featured the Nintendo Wii... yes, the almighty and mysterious entertainment device that has managed to elude my shopping and purchasing prowess since December 27th, 2007 when I first experienced the unimaginable joy of Wii-ness at my brother's house in Kentucky... Six long months later the Wii is nearly within my grasp.... so Im going to be at Meijer right at 6AM and get one of those 30 Wii Consoles at the Bowling Green Meijer store...  If I can't get one today my life will become completely meaningless... other than the whole packing and moving to Arizona and starting a new job and new life in a new city thing that is...  Now there is only two and one-half hours till 6AM...  I wonder how many more episodes of Family Guy there are to watch on TBS On Demand at 3:30 in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on this super-awesome blog post: