Sunday, February 22, 2009

Home Improvement

So a couple of weeks ago I went to the IKEA in Tempe to get some storage shelving to organize the growing piles of stuff that was starting to accumulate in my garage.  When I came out of the store I had a cart full of the GORM storage system shelving.  This storage system is great because it is completely modular and expandable.  Check it out at IKEA.com.  This shelving unit I put together consists of two long shelf sections, one short shelf section, and a corner shelving unit.  It took me about 2 hours to put together with my handy little allen wrench.  It was well worth the effort and keep all of my gardening, painting, and other supplies organized as well as all of my Christmas decorations and other odds and ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on this super-awesome blog post: