Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sleeping on Cloud 9

So my new bedding from Crate and Barrel finally arrived thanks to UPS.  I ordered the Mirage Bedding collection  (click the bold text to see it at crateandbarrel.com)and it feels fantastic to sleep on crisp new bedding.  I got four new down pillows, a new duvet cover and comforter, a coverlet, and new crisp white sheets. I also got new curtains (enough curtain panels for BOTH windows!)   Sleeping in my bed an bedroom is like sleeping in one of those ultra-comfy hotel beds... 

The bedding has a nice natural sage and green tone that goes well with the bath linens in the master bathroom...  It is all very relaxing, which after spending 8 hours with 150+ 13 and 14-year-olds, I could use a little calming....

I have four fluffy down pillows and one latex pillow to provide three layers of marshmallow-y soft support for my weary head....

There are many layers of comfort with the crisp-white sheets, the coverlet, and the comforter and duvet cover...

...and curtains! Now it doesn't feel like an oversized apartment!

Now it's time to enjoy my bed and get some much needed rest so I can wake up at 3AM to finish grading papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on this super-awesome blog post: