Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Trading Spaces

So I have survived my first year of teaching and now I am making the move from 7th and 8th grades to 5th grade next year... A new grade means a new classroom so I have been hard at work moving all of my stuff down the hallway to my new room.  Just when I was ready to just put things in the cupboards for the summer I am now starting again from scratch to get my classroom ready for the next year...

Here was the front of my old room from this year:

And here was the back of my classroom from this year:


And now I am down the hall to start all over again... here are all fo the desks and chairs piled up along the north wall of my new 5th grade room:

And here is the west wall of my room (the yellow will be repainted this summer).  You can see my new teacher desk and the computers in the back of the room...

And this is the south wall of my classroom with wall to wall storage:


Once I get everything done in the classroom I will take some more pictures so keep checking back here often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on this super-awesome blog post: