Saturday, June 13, 2009

Work in Progress...

Well I have finally settled on colors for the Kitchen and Living Room.  Thanks to the suprer helpful folks at Sherwin-Williams at 59th and Northern, I have selected Bolero Red for the Kitchen and Copper Wire for the living room.   However, the sample cans only go so far so I went back this morning to get more (much more) paint to keep on painting this weekend.  But here is what it looks like right now...  Its a complete and total mess with tape and ladders and painting stuff everywhere but it does give some idea of what the colors will look like...


Here is a picture of the Bolero red over in the kitchen (the picture is a little dark)


Here is another picture from the kitchen (this one gives a better sense of the color)

Here is the Copper Wire in the living room with my wall sconces back on the wall to see what they would look like with the color behind them:

And here is the mirror in the Foyer with the Copper Wire on the wall behind it:

And here is the kitchen and what I have painted in the living room & foyer from the sample cans, as I said, it is a work in progress...


I will continue painting tonight and tomorrow and hopefully will have these two rooms done by Sunday night and then I will try to post the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on this super-awesome blog post: