Thursday, July 30, 2009

100th Blog Post!!!

So to commemorate the milestone of my 100th blog post I have decided to introduce a new recurring feature on my blog that will feature the best of the worst that my hometown of Findlay, Ohio has to offer courtesy of the Findlay Courier police and sheriff's department docket.  The local newspaper publishes all of the stupid nonsense that the local law enforcement has to deal with there every day and I want to share the endless stupidity that is Findlay with all of you...  

Please keep in mind that I have copied and pasted these reports directly from the OFFICIAL PUBLIC RECORD and have not edited or altered them in any way whatsoever... 

From the docket in Findlay earlier this week:

Two unlocked vehicles were entered Tuesday or Wednesday at 2901 Greenacre Drive.

A MP3 player and multi-tool knife were swiped from an unlocked truck outside 1435 Plum Creek Drive on Wednesday.
(Why don't people just lock their cars?  I would be embarrassed to report that my stuff was stolen because I don't lock my car...)

Police were summoned to Friday fracases at 311 Center and 827 S. Blanchard street (Really???  A "fracas"... sounds very serious!)

A domestic squabble occurred at a George Street address Sunday. (The only thing worse than a "fracas' is a "squabble"!)

Syrup and pieces of salami were placed Monday onto a garage door at 522 Bright Road while rotten tomatoes were put in a mailbox. (Oh my!!!  A drive-by syruping)

A woman punched her husband and was arrested for domestic violence shortly after the couple had returned home from celebrating their second wedding anniversary early Wednesday. (Happy Anniversary!)

And this was published in the Findlay public record for today, July 31st 2009:

A man was arrested for operating a vehicle under the influence and for possession of drug paraphernalia Wednesday on Cherry Street. After arguing with officers, the man apologized, explaining that he just needed "to poop." (Do I need to say anything about this one???)

A Benton Ridge woman reported Monday that upon returning home from vacation, she found her pet fish missing. (If I was a cop in Findlay I would just hang myself to make the nonsense end...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on this super-awesome blog post: