Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Progress

So I have spent the last 3 days working to get the classroom in order since school starts on August 3rd and our open house/meet the teacher night is July 31st... So the classroom is slowly starting to look like a classroom.  The work never seems to end but I know that there is light at the end of the tunnel and soon my classroom will be ready to go...

The front of the classroom with some bulletin boards and the Smart Board in the middle:

The back of the classroom with the library in the right corner, my desk in the left corner, and the student computers in the middle:

The wall of storage with stuff piled up everywhere...  I spend most of today putting books and supplies away in the cabinets.


Tomorrow will be more work and I am hoping to have the room at least 95% done by early afternoon tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on this super-awesome blog post: