Saturday, September 19, 2009

New TV!

So after getting my performance pay for the super awesome AIMS test scores of my students last year, I used part of my bonus to upgrade my downstairs TV from a much too small for the room 32'' HDTV to a just-perfectly sized 46" Samsung LED High-Definition TV.  This new TV has an incredibly sharp picture but is only about the thickness of a double-dvd case.  Because of this it is 14" larger than the old TV yet actually weighs less... Go figure...  It is truly a beautiful TV at only 1" thick and with a 46" diagonal screen.

The new TV on the TV stand (I was watching Law & Order on NBC HD):


The side profile of the TV compared to a 2-DVD case... Just look how thin the TV is!


At the rate televisions are shrinking in thickness, I figure my next TV will be as thick as a piece of paper and I will be able to just glue it to the wall...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on this super-awesome blog post: