Sunday, March 1, 2009

The (New) Office

So I finally got my new Convertible Compact Desk from Crate & Barrel.  The desk looks like a file cabinet when it is closed but the top rolls to the side to provide a seating area to use as a desk.  I have turned the loft area at the top of the stairs into the office with my chair, desk, and bookcase all fitting nicely inside this previously useless space...


Here is the bookcase on the wall behind the desk (with my diploma proudly displayed above)  Go B.G.!

Here is the desk in the closed position with my work chair beside it.

Here is the view looking over the stairwell and window alcove from the office space...

Here is the desk with the top open into the "desk" position revealing the storage tray below for knick-knacks and other frequently-used items.  Below that is a drawer for other miscellaneous items and below that a file drawer that can hold letter and legal-size hanging files (I got legal size hanging files)

Here is the desk with my laptop open... I'm ready to work!  (or as I am doing right now, sitting at the desk writing this blog post...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on this super-awesome blog post: